This show will explore the actual experiences of two female identical twins during childhood, adolescence and adulthood. Lee and Jesse will relate stories from their early lives illustrating their alikeness and differences, their comfort with other children, their position in the family, and the advantages and disadvantages of twinship. They will also answer the questions:
1. How is it different to be the first born or the second born?
2. How do you see yourselves as different from each other?
3. How do your parents see you as different from each other?
4. How did you relate to each other in School?
5. What did you share? Friends? Belongings?
6. Did you have some secrets from each other and from the world?
7. How did your sister influence your career?
8. How did your twinship affect your view of health and wellness?